I know this sucks, but with the significant rise of COVID-19 cases in South Dakota (and the entire Midwest), school back in full swing, and the limitations on gathering size, I’m going to cancel Cars & Coffee of Siouxland this weekend (October 10).I personally know a handful of people who have tested positive in recent weeks so I can’t in good conscious be responsible for bringing hundreds of people together at this time.Stay safe and healthy this winter so we can enjoy our love of the car community once again in Spring of 2021! Thanks again for your understanding and your continued support.
Cars & Coffee of Siouxland is a FREE and friendly car show for people of all ages in the Sioux Falls, SD area. We meet on the second Saturday of each month during the summer to enjoy cars, coffee, donuts, and company. The rules are simple: bring out your unique or sporty car and we’ll show you where to park!
Unfortunately, we do not host motorcycles. Rare or restored trucks will be let in at our discretion. However, there is plenty of visitor parking for everyone who comes out!
The coffee and donuts are always free but we appreciate donations and/or sponsors. Any money we make will always go towards improving the next show. We can’t wait to see everyone out there!
Follow on social media with the hashtag #CCSL.
2020 Time: 8:30 am – 10:00 am
2020 Dates: (Second Saturday of every month.)
- April 11 (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- Educate yourself on the importance of social distancing here: Social Distancing
- May 9 (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- June 13 (Virtual event! Join here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2644974675769514/)
- July 11 (Limited event. Join here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2740973479520696/)
- August 8
- September 12 (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
- October 10 (Cancelled due to COVID-19)
2019 Location: 5501 S. Broadband Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 (Same as last year!)